10. February 2014 19:35
Snow. Wind. Sub zero temperatures. Let's throw a cherry on top of this Chiberia sundae with an early morning commute and you've got our winter in a nutshell. While hibernating through the polar vortex, we found a few essentials to help us get through:
- We love these custom wine charms from CharmsbyKarlie -- affordable and great for girls night! Great excuse to have the girls over for some wine & sushi.
- A stocked wine bar is a necessity! Robert Mondav Private Selection Pinot Noir is one of our favorites under $10!!
- Ugg slippers-- you have to keep those feetsies warm!
- Cure dry winter skin with Bliss body butter. Vanilla & bergamont, and lemon & sage scents are my top picks!
- A dark pair of shades to hide the disdain on your face from running around in -30 temps is a must.